Moscow resident Alexei Marikutse, who posted an ad on the Avito website, instead of buyers came to the police with a summons to the military enlistment office. He himself told the correspondent of Vozdukh about this.
Marikutsu was taken straight from home to the military registration and enlistment office for a “mini-medical examination”, as he says. After that, he managed to negotiate with the military commissars so that they would give him a week of respite for training.
The project “We can explain” wrote earlier, citing sources, that in January another wave of mobilization will begin in Russia. According to the channel’s interlocutors, military registration and enlistment offices in the regions received orders to start intensive work on mobilization for the war in Ukraine from the Ministry of Defense. The authorities do not plan to officially announce the mobilization.
According to sources, the department has set the task for the military registration and enlistment offices to massively distribute and hand over subpoenas, as well as to conduct raids on the places of residence of conscripts. A source in the St. Petersburg Commissariat told the channel that the military registration and enlistment offices warned that "there will be a lot of work in January and February." A source in the Moscow Commissariat added that the employees were ordered to "review the cases of conscripts and contractors in order to send them subpoenas and involve them in mobilization."
On October 28, Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu reported to Putin that the “partial” mobilization activities had been completed. A decree on its completion was not issued at the same time. Human rights activists and lawyers noted that this indicates that. that the mobilization actually continues and people can be taken to the military registration and enlistment offices at any moment.