The Russian authorities have canceled the deferment for mobilization for fathers with three children. This was announced by State Duma deputy Nina Ostanina with reference to Irina Kirkora, a member of the Human Rights Council.
“Unfortunately, Irina Valerievna confirmed your fears, my dear friends-subscribers, about the cancellation of the paragraph of the Directive of the General Staff of October 4, 2022 on delays in the partial mobilization of fathers of large families with three children,” writes Ostanina. The document about this, Kirkora told the deputy, was sent to the military commissariats at the end of December. It was signed by Valery Gerasimov, who at that time served as Chief of the General Staff.
Ostanina also points out that the "partial" mobilization is allegedly completed. According to her, it follows from this that the fathers of three children will not be called up. The deputy believes that the document was created due to the fact that "it is very difficult to return those already in the NWO zone."
Updated at 11:47 a.m. (Moscow time): The Ministry of Defense commented on the cancellation of the deferment to the Daily Storm : “For fathers with four children, the deferment is granted, with three, the issue is still being worked out. As soon as it is known, the official representative of the Ministry of Defense will inform about it.
Updated at 15:03 (Moscow time): the deferment from mobilization for fathers of three or more children remains, said Andrei Turchak, Secretary of the United Russia General Council.
On September 21, mobilization was announced in Russia. On October 28, Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu reported to Vladimir Putin that the arrangements for it had been completed. After that, Putin announced the completion of the mobilization, but no documents were signed. On December 20, he created a working group on mobilization preparation.