— Hello, private military company Wagner.
I was just wondering if it was you or not. My friends sent me an ad, and I just wanted to participate. It's Wagner, right?
- Yes everything is correct. What is your name?
My name is Sergei.
- Did you serve in the army?
- No, I did not serve in the army, but I know that you have the opportunity to take people with full terms. I had a juvenile drive.
Do you have an outstanding criminal record?
— No, it was redeemed for a small theft and hooliganism.
- Hooliganism and theft.
- Well, it's not serious. Is there nothing else?
“There is nothing else.
- Everything is paid off and there is no condition?
- Excellent. Look, you'll need a passport. If you have a military ID - take it, if not, then no. Passport, medical policy and a certificate from a narcologist and psychiatrist that you are not registered with them. Next, you will need to delete all social networks and instant messengers in order to avoid information leakage.
Should I remove it right now or when?
- Before coming here.
— And where is it?
- Krasnodar Territory, Molkino farm. Come with a touch phone only. Upon arrival, you will be given all the necessary equipment, an employment contract of 6 months. Salary 240 thousand per month plus bonus. Two to three weeks training.
- What kind of training will be?
- Since there is no experience, you did not serve in the army and did not participate in any special operations ...
- I only sometimes go with my father to shoot a gun.
- You will most likely be a shooter in the assault squad, since you have no experience, but if you say that you have experience with a hunting rifle, then maybe there will be an opportunity to become a sniper. As a rule, there are two weeks of training, which are paid separately, and you will receive them with the first salary.
- Where will they be sent after training?
— After preparation already sending. This will also be explained to you before signing the contract - where and how they will send you.
"Mother won't let me go like that." Are there any funerals if I die?
- Everything is there, but I won’t tell you the exact amount now.
- Good. I also saw guys who served in Wagner that they were awarded medals there. Or maybe there is an award from the president?
- We have our own awards, but we do not count on ministerial ones, because we do not belong to the Ministry of Defense.
- But this poster is strange, which my friends sent me, on which there are questions - do they need to be answered?
- What questions?
- Thieves questions that are usually asked in prison: “With a fork in the eye or in the ass once?”, “Will you give it to the ass or sell your mother?” and about soap.
- This is some kind of nonsense incomprehensible. This has never happened.
- I was just afraid that among the prisoners I would be frostbitten.
You won't meet prisoners here. Perhaps you will see them, but you will be in different departments with them and will not intersect with them in the service.
- If I bring other guys from our village?
- The main thing is that they did not have such convictions as terrorism, extremism, kidnapping and rape.
- There's something small. If the guys fly off a little on alcohol - is it not scary?
- It happens that they come with a certificate from a narcological dispensary that they are [registered] for alcohol. Such moments are forgiven, but the guys are checked on a lie detector. There is a strict ban on alcohol here, and most importantly, there should be no jambs.
“Now they are ready to go. Can I have them?
- Oh sure.
After the start of the war in Ukraine, it became known that the owner of the Wagner PMC, Yevgeny Prigozhin , personally recruited prisoners in Russian colonies , offering to be released in six months for participating in hostilities in Ukraine. Recently, news began to appear about the first "pardoned" . In particular, one of the prisoners to whom Prigozhin promised freedom was Dmitry Karyagin, who in 2014 killed his own grandmother , a veteran of the Great Patriotic War.
The deceased members of the PMC are waiting for an “honorable” funeral: for example, on January 12, in Serov (a city in the Sverdlovsk region), 46-year-old Sergei Molodtsov was solemnly buried. According to media reports , Sergei was recruited in a colony, where he served time for the murder of his own mother.