For St. Petersburg schools, models of weapons will be purchased in the amount of 23 million rubles, Novaya Gazeta writes. According to the publication, the prosecutor's office of St. Petersburg conducted inspections in schools and found that six of them did not have a complete arsenal for equipping life safety rooms.
For schoolchildren will be purchased:
- gun safe
- mini-express laboratories for radiation-chemical reconnaissance
- oxygen and toxic gas analyzer
- protective suit
- wound and injury simulators for simulator-dummy
- models of F-1 and RGD-5 grenades
- shooting simulator
- layout of the Kalashnikov assault rifle
- magazine for a Kalashnikov assault rifle with training cartridges and a model of the simplest shelter in the section.
All of the above should be in every OBZh cabinet. Models of grenades and machine guns are necessary, since in the near future lessons on “initial military training” will appear in the program of grades 10-11 and it is included in the curriculum for life safety. Schoolchildren will study the legal foundations of military service, the basics of tactical training, and various types of weapons.