In Tobolsk, after 11 pm, a ninth grader was detained on the street, who is suspected of planning to set fire to the military registration and enlistment office. Astra writes about it.
According to the publication, someone denounced the student. During the arrest, the student was allegedly found with a lighter and a Molotov cocktail.
Earlier today, it became known that since the beginning of Russia's full-scale invasion of Ukraine, at least 112 people in Russia have been prosecuted for setting fire to military registration and enlistment offices, guerrilla actions on railways and other radical anti-war actions or preparations for them. Such figures are given by the human rights project "Zone of Solidarity". About many cases, The Insider has previously written:
- On February 22, an employee of Magnit in Yaroslavl was accused of preparing a terrorist attack - she was detained near the administration building of the village of Karabikha with Molotov cocktails.
- On February 14, a student and a teenager were detained in the Penza region, who were accused of setting fire to a railway.
- On February 4, the FSB reported on the murder of 4 people who planned an explosion on the railway.
- On February 1, the FSB reported the arrest of three people suspected of involvement in terrorist attacks on a railway in the Sverdlovsk region.
- On January 27, four young people aged 16 to 20 were arrested in the Krasnoyarsk Territory on charges of sabotage on a railway.
- On January 18, three teenagers were detained in Buryatia on suspicion of arson on a railway.