Tokayev stated the following:
– Law enforcement has been ordered to shoot to kill. No negotiations with terrorists;
– Not only administrative buildings in Alma-Ata were damaged, but also the property of civilians and the lives and health of military personnel. I express my sincere condolences to the families of the victims;
– in some regions the Internet will be turned on. But “free access to the Internet does not mean free placement of fabrications.
– 20,000 bandits attacked Alma-Ata alone. It seems that a single command center was in charge of their preparation and leadership;
– it is critical to understand why the state slept through the militant training;
– Democracy is not permissiveness or incitement. Law and order is a guarantee of the well-being of our country;